BondMason Core enables investors to access attractive returns with good liquidity3 from property-backed lending.
- Property lending
- Good liquidity
- Satisfaction guarantee
Navigating the market
Every day we spend hours navigating this complex market, reviewing loan originators, assessing opportunities and staying on top of it all.
Experts on your side
Our investment team carefully select the opportunities for you and ensure your portfolio is balanced in line with your preferences.
Investing with integrity
We always invest responsibly and with integrity. We only approve loan investment opportunities that meet our stringent criteria.
BondMason provides a unique way to target risk-adjusted returns, with low volatility, achieving an average net return of 6% p.a.
Using the auto-bid tool, easily allocate capital across a broad selection of loans and lenders, in just a few clicks.
The majority of underlying loans are property-backed or asset-backed, helping to protect returns by minimising downside exposure in the event of a default.
Access to your funds
Your circumstances may change, so it's good to know that you are typically able to liquidate your investment and withdraw funds in 1-2 days.
We are so confident that you will have a positive experience with BondMason, that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied after your first 6 months with us, you can close your account and we will refund 100% of our fees to you.
- It's easy to get started and simple to use.
- Access and monitor your lending portfolio through your online dashboard.
- Select the auto re-invest function and your returns are automatically re-deployed.
- With no tie-in, you can withdraw your funds when you need to*
- Create your account and set your preferences in just 5 steps.
- Simply wire through your funds, starting with as little as £5,000.
- Keep an eye on your portfolio through your personalised dashboard.
- You're not tied-in*, so you choose how and when to access your money.
- If you're not 100% satisfied after 6 months, we'll refund 100% of our fees to you.
We understand the importance of acting as a careful custodian of our clients' money and operate with a strict Code of Ethics to ensure our clients' best interests are met.
As with any investment your capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed. The value of investments may go down as well as up and you may not get back the original amount invested.
Please read and consider the risk warnings carefully. If you are in any doubt you should discuss this investment opportunity with a Financial Adviser.
Invest some of your SIPP or SSAS funds into BondMason
Investing some of your pension into BondMason sourced investments could enable you to target a net return of 6% p.a from a diverse set of approved direct lending opportunities. Investing through a SIPP or SSAS could allow you to receive your returns tax free.