Since 2015, our clients have achieved average gross returns of up to 8% p.a1, investing over £35M across 6,000 curated loan investments.
Invest in Direct Lending - the smart way.
- No tie in*
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Start with just £5,000
WE’RE FEATURED IN
With interest rates at an all-time low and reasonable investment returns proving elusive, Direct Lending offers a viable alternative, with the potential to deliver attractive risk adjusted returns with lower volatility.
Direct Lending connects borrowers and lenders. Investors (lenders) use Direct Lending and Peer-to-Peer (P2P) platforms to invest in lending opportunities, enabling individuals and companies (borrowers) to raise finance.
Enabling companies to obtain funding in a flexible and cost effective way. Finance can be structured as a Corporate loan, Asset-backed Loan, or as Invoice Discounting.
Smaller scale projects, including building affordable housing, are typically funded by specialist bridge finance lenders, who respond quickly to opportunities.
Steps to Successful Investing will help you make informed decisions, to make investing in direct lending work for you.
- It's easy to get started and simple to use.
- Access and monitor your lending portfolio through your online dashboard.
- Select the auto re-invest function and your returns are automatically re-deployed.
- With no tie-in, you can withdraw your funds when you need to*
- Create your account and set your preferences in just 5 steps.
- Simply wire through your funds, starting with as little as £5,000.
- Keep an eye on your portfolio through your personalised dashboard.
- You're not tied-in*, so you choose how and when to access your money.
- If you're not 100% satisfied after 6 months, we'll refund 100% of our fees to you.
We are so confident that you will have a positive experience with BondMason, that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied after your first 6 months with us, you can close your account and we will refund 100% of our fees to you.
Our SIPP and SSAS Service
The BondMason SIPP and SSAS Service enables you to target returns of up to 8% p.a form a diverse set of approved direct lending opportunities, allowing you to receive your returns tax free.
The BondMason Market Report
Recognised by the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment and endorsed with CPD accreditation, the market report explores the evolution of direct lending, providing a market-wide view with insights into how to invest successfully into this mainstream pension-grade asset class.
Receive our latest news, articles, and helpful guides.